Why Our Customers Value Us
From our seasoned C-suites to our millennial rockstars, across all departments and personalities, Bluelockers are driven to develop simple, easy to understand solutions to complex customer problems. We excel at solving problems for our customers, collaborating with them and delivering results. Clearly, we’re not your average “swipe-your-card-here” IT vendor.
- Customer success is our focus. We truly understand our customers and place a high value on helping each one achieve their individual business goals.
- Results are our end game. Obstacles are expected when you're blazing new trails. We’re driven to remove obstacles and achieve results for our customers - and they appreciate us for it.
- Collaboration is our method. Collaboration is at the core of how we work. We co-own challenges and invite multiple perspectives to arrive at the best solution.
Bluelock’s Core Principles
We are committed to serving our customers by following these core principles:
- Understanding the client: Many companies say they “understand,” but because we seek to be an extension of our customer’s team we must have complete awareness of their goals, objectives, interests and preferences.
- Providing insight: Our team has seen firsthand how providing expert, proactive and timely advice and knowledge can impact customers. Therefore, it’s our duty to deliver that each day with greater competence than anyone else in our industry.
- Being results-driven: Our customers come to us because they need to deliver results back to their organization. We support that effort by solving problems, overcoming obstacles and having complete determination to drive value into our customers’ organizations.
- Being dependable: Based on the type of people we hire, this comes easy to us, but it doesn’t make it any less important. Dependability is about being reliable and responsive to our customers needs above all else.
How Bluelock Came to Be.
It was 2006 and the Bluelock founders were working together in the datacenter colocation business. They grew tired of seeing the same movie play over again and again as companies would buy too much datacenter space and capital equipment and waste money, or they would buy too little and they’d be in trouble in no time.
The founders were compelled by the Software-as-a-Service concept and set out to try to serve businesses with a newly minted Infrastructure-as-a-Service practice, based on the same principles as Software-as-a-Service: pay-as-you-go, on-demand, efficient. Bluelock’s CTO and cofounder even wrote the first Wikipedia entry for the term Infrastructure-as-a-Service.
Many years, innovations and customers later, Bluelock continues to thrive in its efforts to help customers realize the benefits of a more modern, efficient approach to infrastructure and disaster recovery management. Our high-performance team of cloud experts continues to innovate and explore new ways to see the world of IT. We think about old problems in new ways and develop easy-to-use solutions that allow companies to focus on their core business, not on the hardware behind it.