A guest post by Nand Mulchandani, CEO, ScaleXtreme
ScaleXtreme is the first cloud-based systems management product, and we’re excited to announce support for Bluelock Virtual Datacenters as an integrated, preferred platform. With ScaleXtreme, Bluelock clients can manage their servers directly through a web browser, giving them the ability to:
- Connect your Bluelock account to ScaleXtreme and use it to launch new vApp’s directly through the system
- "Live Browse" the file system on your server and conduct a variety of operations on files, as well as look through application/package inventory on those systems
- Stats and monitoring of your machines for key variables such as CPU, Memory, Disk, Network and Processes
- Upload scripts (shell, command shell, Powershell, etc.) into the cloud – fully version controlled and ready to run across multiple systems
- Schedule and run scripting jobs across multiple machines and record historical data
- Use the integrated App Store to get one-click access to a rich library of scripts including popular packages (JBoss, etc.) and Bitnami stacks
- And more!
Instead of using "command shell" or other manual techniques, you can use ScaleXtreme to do many of the tasks that you would otherwise do manually. Bluelock clients can signup for free at http://www.scalextreme.com/register to start managing machines in a few minutes.
ScaleXtreme is also hosting a free webinar on July 12 @ 10am PDT where we will take clients through the product and show how to signup and start managing machines with Bluelock in a few minutes. Registration link is http://bit.ly/jR2WhX.
Built from the ground up to be simple, scalable, and social, ScaleXtreme’s product aims to transform the way IT admins manage their Amazon EC2, VMware virtual machine and physical server deployments. ScaleXtreme was founded by a team with deep expertise in enterprise software and systems management, including Bladelogic and VMware, and is backed by Accel Partners.