So much excitement has built up to this year’s VMworld conference (put on by VMware). BlueLock is going to be a part of a huge announcement, we’re also assisting Shavlik Technologies in one of theirs, and multiple new friendships and partnerships have formed due to the upcoming event (that starts today!). We’re looking forward to seeing all of our partners at the Moscone Center.
We’ll be in the vCloud Pavilion so come stop by our booth, and hopefully you’ll get to see our CTO, Pat O’Day demo our new offering (which will be announced at the keynote on Tuesday). David Westgate of Logiq3, one of our clients will also be sitting on a panel to speak about his experiences in the BlueLock cloud and how he made the decision to get into the cloud. And we’ll also be around participating in a chalk talk and other engagements with our partners at Intel.
Looking forward to a great week at VMworld!
- Customer Story: Why Disaster Recovery?
- Clouds News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in March 5th
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 27th
- Bluelock Adds Joe Kuntz as EVP of Sales and Announces Growth Plans for 2014
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 19th