Congratulations to Brian Modiano for being named a 2010 finalist in the Indianapolis Business Journal's CFO of the Year awards in the private company category.
During a hectic, high-growth year for BlueLock, Modiano "helped smooth the company’s growing pains by, among other things, leading the development of a monthly reporting system, implementing a weekly cash flow reporting mechanism and using comprehensive forecasting tools that allow management to effectively monitor BlueLock’s growth and performance."
Also in 2010, Modiano played a key role in raising $2.5 million in equity.
“We had to build the airplane while flying it,” Modiano said. “We effectively managed this extremely aggressive growth while taking the company’s operational systems from a raw startup to an early-stage, established company.”
BlueLock congratulates Brian on a job well done this year!
Check out the full story on Brian's nomination.
- Bluelock CTO Pat O'Day named to 2014 Top 101 Trust Leaders in Cloud and Hosting List
- 3 ways to budget for cloud-based disaster recovery
- Dynamic disaster recovery solution available nationwide
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending November 6th
- Protect Your Data and Apps from Zombies and Other Disasters