November 17, 2010 by Alicia Gaba
Enjoy some cloud computing level-setting from BlueLock CTO, Pat O'Day, as he explains the basics of cloud and looks at how people are talking about the subject today. He also explains the real business needs of IT, why you should care about cloud hosting, and explains the cloud in terms of a journey - not a destination. Pat was the moderator of the TechPoint Summit 2010 panel titled "Innovation in Cloud."
Other cloud computing videos.
- Bluelock CTO Pat O'Day named to 2014 Top 101 Trust Leaders in Cloud and Hosting List
- 3 ways to budget for cloud-based disaster recovery
- Dynamic disaster recovery solution available nationwide
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending November 6th
- Protect Your Data and Apps from Zombies and Other Disasters