November 17, 2010 by Alicia Gaba
Enjoy some cloud computing level-setting from BlueLock CTO, Pat O'Day, as he explains the basics of cloud and looks at how people are talking about the subject today. He also explains the real business needs of IT, why you should care about cloud hosting, and explains the cloud in terms of a journey - not a destination. Pat was the moderator of the TechPoint Summit 2010 panel titled "Innovation in Cloud."
Other cloud computing videos.
- Customer Story: Why Disaster Recovery?
- Clouds News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in March 5th
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 27th
- Bluelock Adds Joe Kuntz as EVP of Sales and Announces Growth Plans for 2014
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 19th