Opcode's John Willis, VP of Training, Services, and Evangelism shares insight on cloud computing and their partnership with Bluelock.
Willis compartmentalizes cloud to three functional spaces:
Phase 1, provisioning, involves raw computing resources. Resources are used to create instances.
Phase 2, configuration management, employs instances for desired instrumented servers.
Phase 3, system integration, connects servers to create a functional environment.
Bluelock delivers the cloud computing resources necessary for Phase 1. Bluelock also offers a significant piece of Phase 2, configuration management, to deliver on customer needs. Opscode utilizes cloud instances for Phase 3, system integration. 'Opscode Chef' constructs and delivers the solution built off Bluelock Virtual Datacenter resources.
Comments for Bluelock Partners | Opscodeblog comments powered by Disqus
- Customer Story: Why Disaster Recovery?
- Clouds News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in March 5th
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 27th
- Bluelock Adds Joe Kuntz as EVP of Sales and Announces Growth Plans for 2014
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 19th