Portfolio, Bluelock's vCloud portal and decision support tool just learned a new skill: Cost Projection!
Bluelock already excels in providing predictable costs in the cloud, but what about those months you need to burst by adding additional resources to your capacity? Portfolio is now outfitted with helpful run rate calculations, allowing you to see early on what your costs will be at the end of the month.
By knowing your cost projection well in advance, you'll be able to dial back the resources in use, or for example, see what adding 100 new users worth of resources to your application will cost you on a monthly basis.
Also in this release, we've added some granularity to your organization costs. Previously, catalog storage was combined with the rest of the organization costs, but now catalog costs are completely transparent to you.
By breaking catalog storage costs into it's own column, you have even more visibility into how your virtual datacenters at Bluelock are being utilized.
Want to know more about Bluelock Portfolio, or virtual datacenters powered by VMware vCloud? We'd be happy to help you discover a path on your cloud journey! Just visit www.bluelock.com.
- Bluelock CTO Pat O'Day named to 2014 Top 101 Trust Leaders in Cloud and Hosting List
- 3 ways to budget for cloud-based disaster recovery
- Dynamic disaster recovery solution available nationwide
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending November 6th
- Protect Your Data and Apps from Zombies and Other Disasters