In the last few weeks, Sun Microsystems finally took direct action for the cloud, and it reorganized its software division to take the cloud computing challenge head-on.
For more about their initiatives, check out a discussion between Dave Douglas and Lew Tucker about Sun's interpretation of the cloud market, the process of converting traditional data centers to virtual server environments and Sun's potential place in the market.
At least one industry expert: James Urquhart - Wisdom of the Clouds was â€śunderwhelmedâ€ť as they spent most of their interview in a â€śhold on we are working on it modeâ€ť rather then providing a true outline of where they are going. What do you think? Was he being too harsh? Listen to the interview and decide for yourself.
- Customer Story: Why Disaster Recovery?
- Clouds News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in March 5th
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 27th
- Bluelock Adds Joe Kuntz as EVP of Sales and Announces Growth Plans for 2014
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 19th