SearchCloudComputing.com’s Top 10 Cloud Computing Providers of 2011 list has been published. Given the movement and growth in the cloud space, this year’s list has been much anticipated. Rankings are based on customer satisfaction, technical innovation, and management track records.
Despite many of the same providers from 2010’s list reappearing, Bluelock was among the new entries in this year’s ranking. Bluelock, nestled between titans Microsoft and Google, took the #8 spot. As a provider and testbed for VMware’s vCloud Express, Bluelock was credited for pioneering a tool to diversify customer’s ESX bubbles with vCloud resources. Now a key VMware vCloud Datacenter provider, continued growth predictions were highlighted.
Hosts Jo Maitland and Carl Brooks of CloudCoverTV commented on the Top 10 Cloud Providers of 2011 in this week's video installment. Worth watching to the end, Bluelock is cited along interesting comments about Amazon Web Services and their transition to a 'white glove' service.
Read the full article from SearchCloudComputing.
- Myth Busting Disaster Recovery: Fact vs. Fiction
- Failover to the Cloud with Disaster Recovery [Video]
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending May 15th
- How Are Your Peers Using Cloud for DR?
- Old Apps, New Apps and Non-Virtualized Apps: What to Expect When Youâ€™re In the Cloud; First-Year Tips, Tricks & Tutorials