BlueLock was recently ranked 37th on Lead411's Technology 500 List of 2010. Lead411, a business data provider, releases their annual Technology 500 List showcasing the top 500 tech companies in the United States. Ranking are derives by calculating the highest percentage revenue growth from the year 2007 to the year 2009. All companies must be privately held within the United States and have earned over a million in revenue for 2009. BlueLock is recognized as 'one of the fastest growing tech companies in the United States.' As an experienced provider of cloud computing and managed IT services, BlueLock garnered 2-year growth figures of 2665%.
View Lead411's service provider profile for BlueLock.
- How To Leverage Horizontal and Vertical Scaling with Cloud
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending May 22nd
- Understand Multi-tenant, Cloud-based Recovery-as-a-Service in 60 Seconds or Less
- Myth Busting Disaster Recovery: Fact vs. Fiction
- Failover to the Cloud with Disaster Recovery [Video]