enStratus recently announced that customers can now manage 18 public and private clouds through the enStratus platform. Provided by enStratus, a cloud infrastructure management solution provider, the platform adds cloud management, governance, and automation capabilities to public, private and hybrid clouds. One such cloud supported by the platform is Bluelock's cloud. enStratus has a multi-cloud architecture that provides security, reliability and cloud independence.
Thanks to Bluelock Virtual Datacenters, enStratus now provides unified cloud manager for 18 public and private clouds. David Bagley, CEO of enStratus, stated “Bluelock’s focus on security and reliability are a natural fit for us and we look forward to working with them and their clients.” Additionally, Bluelock’s CTO Pat O’Day agreed that “enStratus and Bluelock share a focus on the enterprise market and are excited about their approach to deliver additional cloud governance and automation capabilities to vCloud users.” enStratus support for Bluelock is available immediately.
Read full press release.
September 20, 2011 by Jon Corwin
Comments for enStratus Adds Cloud Management Support for Bluelockblog comments powered by Disqus
- Myth Busting Disaster Recovery: Fact vs. Fiction
- Failover to the Cloud with Disaster Recovery [Video]
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending May 15th
- How Are Your Peers Using Cloud for DR?
- Old Apps, New Apps and Non-Virtualized Apps: What to Expect When Youâ€™re In the Cloud; First-Year Tips, Tricks & Tutorials