If you haven’t already registered, it’s not too late! Click here to register now, the more the merrier!
CloudCamp is an unconference where attendees can exchange ideas, knowledge and information in a creative and supporting environment, advancing the current state of cloud computing and related technologies. As an informal, member-supported gathering, we rely entirely on volunteers to help with meeting content, speakers, meeting locations, equipment and membership recruitment. We also have corporate sponsors that provide financial assistance with venues, food, drink, software, services and other valuable donations.
Sponsors & Presenters:
Thank you to the following sponsors:
- Scale Computing
- Network Storage, Inc
- Windows Azure
Location: Note - Photo ID is required to get into CloudCamp Indianapolis
6325 Morenci Trail
Indianapolis, IN 46268
5:00PM Lightning Talks (5 min each)
5:45PM Un-panel (with Audience Questions)
6:15PM Organize Un-conference
6:30PM 1st round of breakout sessions (including “What is Cloud Computing”)
7:30PM Food, Drinks & Networking
7:45PM 2nd round of breakout sessions
8:30PM Wrap-up Session and more Networking
CloudCamp Indy Organizers:
- Alicia (Glick) Gaba of BlueLock
- Ryan Birk of Apparatus
- Ed Saipetch of Network Storage Inc.
Interested in more CloudCamps? See - http://www.cloudcamp.com
- Customer Story: Why Disaster Recovery?
- Clouds News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in March 5th
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 27th
- Bluelock Adds Joe Kuntz as EVP of Sales and Announces Growth Plans for 2014
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 19th