I attended my first CloudCamp event last night as a BlueLock employee. I am thankful to have been about to participate in plenty of good discussions around cloud hosting, the advantages of virtualization and the benefits of cloud computing. During the Cloud Computing Security unconference session there were a lot of great ideas shared - one in particular from a CISSP (security) type who does security and compliance audits of companies.
If you're into IT security and compliance, you should really check out the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). They have a library of publications on a variety of topics - you can see them all here. You can narrow your search to specific topic areas like Computer Security, Information Technology or even Disaster Resilience. It's certainly worth bookmarking.
- Customer Story: Why Disaster Recovery?
- Clouds News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in March 5th
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 27th
- Bluelock Adds Joe Kuntz as EVP of Sales and Announces Growth Plans for 2014
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 19th