I have seen both sides of the virtualization discussion having spent most of my career at mid size private companies.Â At one insurance company an ESX administrator would carve out websphere servers for us to use to build an external facing web application.Â At the other I waited six weeks while hardware was sent from the Kansas City offices just to have a development environment that mirrored production.Â Flash forward to 2010 and I find myself even closer to the virtual world; so much so that...Read More »
- Customer Story: Why Disaster Recovery?
- Clouds News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in March 5th
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 27th
- Bluelock Adds Joe Kuntz as EVP of Sales and Announces Growth Plans for 2014
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 19th