SoftLetter's SaaS University in Chicago is less than two weeks away (June 30-July 2), and BlueLock's very own Brian Wolff VP of Sales & Marketing is one of the five keynote speakers. If you haven't already registered, there's still time!
Recieve $100 off the registration price when you use BlueLock's discount code Blue100. Attendees will also recieve a free copy of SoftLetter's 2009 SaaS Marketing Report.
The SaaS University agenda includes thirty sessions, five keynote speakers and three extra workshops. Brian will be speaking on day one in the afternoon on "Your SaaS Infrastructure Choices: A Comparative Analysis."
The 2009 Softletter SaaS Survey revealed that SaaS companies are faced with choosing infrastructure options such as colocation or cloud computing with many choices in between. Brian's session will analyze the choices available and will present different scenarios and options for your company.
We hope to see you in Chicago!
- Customer Story: Why Disaster Recovery?
- Clouds News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in March 5th
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 27th
- Bluelock Adds Joe Kuntz as EVP of Sales and Announces Growth Plans for 2014
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 19th