SoftLetter's SaaS University in Chicago is less than two weeks away (June 30-July 2), and BlueLock's very own Brian Wolff VP of Sales & Marketing is one of the five keynote speakers. If you haven't already registered, there's still time!
Recieve $100 off the registration price when you use BlueLock's discount code Blue100. Attendees will also recieve a free copy of SoftLetter's 2009 SaaS Marketing Report.
The SaaS University agenda includes thirty sessions, five keynote speakers and three extra workshops. Brian will be speaking on day one in the afternoon on "Your SaaS Infrastructure Choices: A Comparative Analysis."
The 2009 Softletter SaaS Survey revealed that SaaS companies are faced with choosing infrastructure options such as colocation or cloud computing with many choices in between. Brian's session will analyze the choices available and will present different scenarios and options for your company.
We hope to see you in Chicago!
- Bluelock CTO Pat O'Day named to 2014 Top 101 Trust Leaders in Cloud and Hosting List
- 3 ways to budget for cloud-based disaster recovery
- Dynamic disaster recovery solution available nationwide
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending November 6th
- Protect Your Data and Apps from Zombies and Other Disasters