- Cloud makes DR easy and affordable.
- Cloud-based DR leaves you confident your entire application is protected.
- RaaS prevents costly data and revenue loss with testable, reliable protection.
Now that you know the basics of To-Cloud, In-Cloud Recovery-as-a-Service, it’s time to step down a bit further and learn the technical aspects of cloud-based RaaS so you can see how it really works.
This Tuesday, June 25, 2013 Bluelock will host a second webinar. “Deep Dive into Disaster Recovery in the Cloud” is a layer deeper than Bluelock’s first DR webinar. During this hour-long session, hosted by Bluelock CTO Pat O’Day and Solutions Architect Jake Robinson, attendees will learn exactly how to complete a successful DR program as well as see two cloud-based DR demos.
By attending this session you will learn:
· How to seed or migrate your data to the cloud
· How to set your RTO and RPO policies
· How to recover an app remotely or across the country
· How to assess workloads and size your project
· How to budget for cloud-based DR