Portfolio, Bluelock's vCloud portal and decision support tool just learned a new skill: Cost Projection!
Bluelock already excels in providing predictable costs in the cloud, but what about those months you need to burst by adding additional resources to your capacity? Portfolio is now outfitted with helpful run rate calculations, allowing you to see early on what your costs will be at the end of the month.
By knowing your cost projection well in advance, you'll be able to dial back the resources in use, or for example, see what adding 100 new users worth of resources to your application will cost you on a monthly basis.
Also in this release, we've added some granularity to your organization costs. Previously, catalog storage was combined with the rest of the organization costs, but now catalog costs are completely transparent to you.
By breaking catalog storage costs into it's own column, you have even more visibility into how your virtual datacenters at Bluelock are being utilized.
Want to know more about Bluelock Portfolio, or virtual datacenters powered by VMware vCloud? We'd be happy to help you discover a path on your cloud journey! Just visit www.bluelock.com.
- Myth Busting Disaster Recovery: Fact vs. Fiction
- Failover to the Cloud with Disaster Recovery [Video]
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending May 15th
- How Are Your Peers Using Cloud for DR?
- Old Apps, New Apps and Non-Virtualized Apps: What to Expect When Youâ€™re In the Cloud; First-Year Tips, Tricks & Tutorials