BlueLock and LOGiQ3, a BPO service provider to life insurance and reinsurance companies, have been working together for a couple years now. When LOGiQ3 came to BlueLock, they were looking for a secure, compliant and scalable cloud hosting solution. The company had an aggressive go-to-market strategy and they had limited time to build and implement their IT infrastructure, let alone ensure it was compliance and bullet-proof. They didn’t want to spend the capital on the equipment, labor and expertise needed to get to where the were going, so they chose to outsource their IT infrastructure needs.
Why did the cloud (specifically BlueLock) make sense for LOGiQ3?
- No upfront costs or lengthy contracts
- The BlueLock Cloud is based on VMware virtualization technology
- BlueLock is well-equipped to handle their enterprise-level production needs
- The security is solid
- The data center is SAS 70 Type II
- 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Geographically diverse data centers for redundancy and disaster recovery needs
To learn more about the solution BlueLock put in place for LOGiQ3 download the case study.