Bluelock is dedicated to providing a challenging and stimulating work environment to help employees succeed both professionally and personally. Our team is always on the lookout for qualified, hardworking professionals with a keen entrepreneurial spirit that are passionate about delivering client success. Bluelock offers a variety of employment opportunities for growth and development.
Do you like to achieve high levels of performance through collaborative teams, yet function independently in areas of specialty? Bluelock's stimulating culture may be what you're looking for. Bluelock is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to join the Operations Team. Candidates need experience in virtualization and VMware products with knowledge of servers, networks, virtual machines, and storage.
Duties for a Bluelock Systems Engineer include installation, configuation, monitoring, and backup of Bluelock product environments for our clients to meet SLAs. Leverage your critical thinking skills to troubleshoot complex issues to ensure delivery of client services. Drive your technical knowledge and develop your skillset in our fast-paced environment.
Learn more about becoming a Systems Engineer well as other opportunities at Bluelock team on our careers page.
- Customer Story: Why Disaster Recovery?
- Clouds News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in March 5th
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 27th
- Bluelock Adds Joe Kuntz as EVP of Sales and Announces Growth Plans for 2014
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 19th