Congratulations to the entire BlueLock team for winning the 2010 Techpoint Mira IT Gazelle Award! After a few months of competing for the award with other noteworthy finalists, the five panels of judges voted and our cloud computing company took top honors for this prestigious recognition. The IT Gazelle Award is given each year to recognize fast-growing technology companies that have been in business less than three years since initial commercialization.
What a great story BlueLock has.
- Founded in 2006 and created to provide Infrastructure-as-a-Service (we were the first Wikipedia entry for IaaS)
- On an exciting growth trajectory in a rapidly expanding market
- Revenue of $9.2M in ’09 and cash flow positive
- Recently secured $2.5M in growth capital
- Adding 118 jobs and investing $35M over the next 5 years
- Nationally recognized player in cloud computing space
Of course, the most exciting part of our story is the incredible group of clients with whom we work. Thank you for trusting us as your cloud hosting partner. You certainly share in this award with us.
Check out the video from the awards ceremony and live the exciting moment with us as our CEO, John Qualls, accepts on behalf of all BlueLockers!