I attended my first CloudCamp event last night as a BlueLock employee. I am thankful to have been about to participate in plenty of good discussions around cloud hosting, the advantages of virtualization and the benefits of cloud computing. During the Cloud Computing Security unconference session there were a lot of great ideas shared - one in particular from a CISSP (security) type who does security and compliance audits of companies.
If you're into IT security and compliance, you should really check out the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). They have a library of publications on a variety of topics - you can see them all here. You can narrow your search to specific topic areas like Computer Security, Information Technology or even Disaster Resilience. It's certainly worth bookmarking.
- Myth Busting Disaster Recovery: Fact vs. Fiction
- Failover to the Cloud with Disaster Recovery [Video]
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending May 15th
- How Are Your Peers Using Cloud for DR?
- Old Apps, New Apps and Non-Virtualized Apps: What to Expect When Youâ€™re In the Cloud; First-Year Tips, Tricks & Tutorials