Congratulations to Brian Modiano for being named a 2010 finalist in the Indianapolis Business Journal's CFO of the Year awards in the private company category.
During a hectic, high-growth year for BlueLock, Modiano "helped smooth the company’s growing pains by, among other things, leading the development of a monthly reporting system, implementing a weekly cash flow reporting mechanism and using comprehensive forecasting tools that allow management to effectively monitor BlueLock’s growth and performance."
Also in 2010, Modiano played a key role in raising $2.5 million in equity.
“We had to build the airplane while flying it,” Modiano said. “We effectively managed this extremely aggressive growth while taking the company’s operational systems from a raw startup to an early-stage, established company.”
BlueLock congratulates Brian on a job well done this year!
Check out the full story on Brian's nomination.
- Myth Busting Disaster Recovery: Fact vs. Fiction
- Failover to the Cloud with Disaster Recovery [Video]
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending May 15th
- How Are Your Peers Using Cloud for DR?
- Old Apps, New Apps and Non-Virtualized Apps: What to Expect When Youâ€™re In the Cloud; First-Year Tips, Tricks & Tutorials