November 17, 2010 by Alicia Gaba
Enjoy some cloud computing level-setting from BlueLock CTO, Pat O'Day, as he explains the basics of cloud and looks at how people are talking about the subject today. He also explains the real business needs of IT, why you should care about cloud hosting, and explains the cloud in terms of a journey - not a destination. Pat was the moderator of the TechPoint Summit 2010 panel titled "Innovation in Cloud."
Other cloud computing videos.
- Myth Busting Disaster Recovery: Fact vs. Fiction
- Failover to the Cloud with Disaster Recovery [Video]
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending May 15th
- How Are Your Peers Using Cloud for DR?
- Old Apps, New Apps and Non-Virtualized Apps: What to Expect When Youâ€™re In the Cloud; First-Year Tips, Tricks & Tutorials