LAMCO, formerly Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc., came to BlueLock in 2009 looking for a hosting solution that could save them capital costs, give greater visibility into their compute usage, and could scale up and down when needed. Check out Jim Johnson talking about his relationship with BlueLock and why he believes VMware-based cloud hosting was the right choice.
- How To Leverage Horizontal and Vertical Scaling with Cloud
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending May 22nd
- Understand Multi-tenant, Cloud-based Recovery-as-a-Service in 60 Seconds or Less
- Myth Busting Disaster Recovery: Fact vs. Fiction
- Failover to the Cloud with Disaster Recovery [Video]