September 22, 2010 by Alicia Gaba
Indiana's statewide technology initiative, TechPoint, has released new information regarding its annual event, the TechPoint Summit scheduled for October 27, 2010. The featured panels include "Innovations in Cloud Computing" and another focused on Social Media. BlueLock has been asked to present and moderate in the Cloud Computing panel.
‘Innovation in Cloud Computing,’ will discuss the myths and realities of companies operating in the ‘cloud’ of web-based applications, delving into issues of cost-cutting versus security concerns and predicting how cloud computing will evolve in years to come.
• Mike Rudicle, CIO – Advisory Services of PricewaterhouseCoopers
• David Schroeder, Central Area Director of Systems Engineering for VMware
• Doug Allgood of Milestone Advisors
• Pat O’Day, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of BlueLock
“We’ve assembled all-star panels to dig into these topics, and we’re excited to see where the discussion goes on October 27th,” said Jim Jay, President & CEO of TechPoint. “Social media and cloud computing in particular are very compelling trends in the technology world; we look forward to thought-provoking sessions that will help attendees be more savvy and innovative in these areas in their own organizations.”
Now in its second decade, the annual Innovation Summit brings together hundreds of Hoosier entrepreneurs, high-tech executives and policymakers for learning, dialogue and debate on the central challenge of today’s economy.
Bluelock looks forward to discussing cloud computing in its own backyard. We hope to see you at the event. Check out more details on the upcoming Innovation Summit.
Comments for Indianapolis Tech Summit to Examine Cloud Computingblog comments powered by Disqus
- Myth Busting Disaster Recovery: Fact vs. Fiction
- Failover to the Cloud with Disaster Recovery [Video]
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending May 15th
- How Are Your Peers Using Cloud for DR?
- Old Apps, New Apps and Non-Virtualized Apps: What to Expect When Youâ€™re In the Cloud; First-Year Tips, Tricks & Tutorials