VMworld is just around the corner and that means it’s time to pack for San Francisco and finalize your schedule to make the most out of this VMware event. Although we can’t help you pack, we can provide suggestions for three things you must see and do at VMworld. Don’t miss this:
1. Determine your IT personality
2. Attend the “Hybrid IT: To Build or Disrupt?” presentation
3. Follow and keep up with Bluelock on social media
There may be many more options available, these 3 things will give you a great VMworld experience.
1. Determine your IT personality at the Bluelock booth #2335, just across from the New Innovator Pavilion. When you answer just four questions in our interactive booth, you’ll find out if you’re an IT builder or an IT disrupter. The answer may surprise you! Once you finish the quiz, take a chance on the prize wheel. You could win a pull from the gift card grab bag, polos, iPad sleeves, Xdrones and more are up for grabs.
2. After you stop by the booth, mark your schedule to attend “Hybrid IT: To Build or Disrupt”. This presentation will help you get a better sense of the cloud market landscape and how you can best use cloud to achieve your goals. Bluelock Product Solution Director Ben Miller will provide insight into hybrid IT and how that applies into your own company. Join us during the Hall Crawl on Tuesday, August 26th at 5:00pm in the Sponsor Pavilion, Exhibit Hall.
3. Be sure to keep up with the Bluelock team at @Bluelock and LinkedIn. Plus, follow along with the conference conversation using the official Twitter hashtag, #VMworld. Plus, before, during, and after the event, make sure to follow Bluelock’s blog to get the latest cloud industry news, company news, and cloud-based disaster recovery resources.