At this year's Chicago VMware vForum event, Jake Robinson (@jakerobinson) met up with David Davis (@davidmdavis) to chat Bluelock Virtual Datacenters and Powershell commands.
Jake's been up to some really cool stuff as it relates to Powershell automation between private and public clouds. He dives into some of the work he's been doing with PowerCLI in conjunction with the vCloud API. And if you're uncomfortable with command lines and scripting, Jake talks about how you can use the vCloud Connector for vCenter to view your internal datacenter and Bluelock VDCs in one pane as well as to upload and download VMs.
"Essentially, if you can say it in English, I can write it in Powershell." - Jake
Check out Jake's Powershell work at Github.com/jakerobinson
Check out more from David Davis on the VMwareVideos.com blog.
- Bluelock CTO Pat O'Day named to 2014 Top 101 Trust Leaders in Cloud and Hosting List
- 3 ways to budget for cloud-based disaster recovery
- Dynamic disaster recovery solution available nationwide
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending November 6th
- Protect Your Data and Apps from Zombies and Other Disasters