At this year's Chicago VMware vForum event, Jake Robinson (@jakerobinson) met up with David Davis (@davidmdavis) to chat Bluelock Virtual Datacenters and Powershell commands.
Jake's been up to some really cool stuff as it relates to Powershell automation between private and public clouds. He dives into some of the work he's been doing with PowerCLI in conjunction with the vCloud API. And if you're uncomfortable with command lines and scripting, Jake talks about how you can use the vCloud Connector for vCenter to view your internal datacenter and Bluelock VDCs in one pane as well as to upload and download VMs.
"Essentially, if you can say it in English, I can write it in Powershell." - Jake
Check out Jake's Powershell work at Github.com/jakerobinson
Check out more from David Davis on the VMwareVideos.com blog.
- Customer Story: Why Disaster Recovery?
- Clouds News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in March 5th
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 27th
- Bluelock Adds Joe Kuntz as EVP of Sales and Announces Growth Plans for 2014
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 19th