Mr. Stephen Herrod has been quite a busy man steering the virtualization giant we call VMware. IT and enterprise organizations everywhere are flocking towards virtualization in order to consolidate and maximize their IT infrastructure - and VMware keeps up by continuing to add to their virtualization portfolio.
While VMware is known for being the most advanced and widely adopted server virtualization platform, Herrod is pushing the organization further by working to tap into new virtualization markets such as desktop, smartphones and the most obvious…cloud computing. VMware does a lot to lay the groundwork for cloud computing considering the fact that virtual machines are the enablers of the technology, so Herrod has quite a hefty job ahead of him.
To learn more about VMware, their virtualization portfolio and what lies ahead according to Stephen Herrod in this great article in ComputerWorld.
BlueLock is a VMware vCloud partner and we can say from experience that VMware has got what it takes to help make sure virtualization and cloud computing get bigger, faster, easier, smarter.
- Customer Story: Why Disaster Recovery?
- Clouds News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in March 5th
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 27th
- Bluelock Adds Joe Kuntz as EVP of Sales and Announces Growth Plans for 2014
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 19th