“To meet our clients’ business requirements, we need to be able to scale up and scale down very quickly with no disruptions. The only way we can do that is with the architecture we’ve built using VMware and F5 BIG-IP LTM.” - Pat O’Day, Chief Technical Officer, Bluelock
As a provider of Virtual Datacenters hosted in the public cloud, Bluelock needs to be able to seamlessly deliver traffic across servers for heightened performance and efficiencies. BIG-IP LTM provides intelligent traffic management that efficiently distributes traffic across virtual machines to optimize server utilization. By offloading SSL processing from the virtual servers, BIG-IP LTM also frees up server capacity to handle other processes.
Check out a recent case study video where O'Day talks about the benefits of F5 load balancers for cloud computing.
“BIG-IP LTM helps us maximize the efficiency of our virtual environment so we can pass those efficiencies along to our clients, all while ensuring the high performance and availability that our clients require,” says O’Day.
- Bluelock CTO Pat O'Day named to 2014 Top 101 Trust Leaders in Cloud and Hosting List
- 3 ways to budget for cloud-based disaster recovery
- Dynamic disaster recovery solution available nationwide
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending November 6th
- Protect Your Data and Apps from Zombies and Other Disasters