“To meet our clients’ business requirements, we need to be able to scale up and scale down very quickly with no disruptions. The only way we can do that is with the architecture we’ve built using VMware and F5 BIG-IP LTM.” - Pat O’Day, Chief Technical Officer, Bluelock
As a provider of Virtual Datacenters hosted in the public cloud, Bluelock needs to be able to seamlessly deliver traffic across servers for heightened performance and efficiencies. BIG-IP LTM provides intelligent traffic management that efficiently distributes traffic across virtual machines to optimize server utilization. By offloading SSL processing from the virtual servers, BIG-IP LTM also frees up server capacity to handle other processes.
Check out a recent case study video where O'Day talks about the benefits of F5 load balancers for cloud computing.
“BIG-IP LTM helps us maximize the efficiency of our virtual environment so we can pass those efficiencies along to our clients, all while ensuring the high performance and availability that our clients require,” says O’Day.
- Customer Story: Why Disaster Recovery?
- Clouds News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in March 5th
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 27th
- Bluelock Adds Joe Kuntz as EVP of Sales and Announces Growth Plans for 2014
- Cloud News Report: Top 3 in Cloud â€“ Week Ending in February 19th