A Multi-Layered Approach to True Cloud Security
Any cloud provider who tells you to simply buy a product in order to achieve security in your environment is grossly underestimating how cloud security is best maintained and achieved. Bluelock understands that security is an ongoing process that requires a true partnership between the client and provider. There are four levels of security controls that Bluelock’s highly skilled team supports to reduce your risks and vulnerabilities.
- Foundational Security: with security policies, SSAE SOC II Certification, contractual agreements, external penetration testing, security controls governance, awareness training and background checks
- Physical Security: with datacenter security, physical access control and site audits
- Logical Security: with advanced firewalls, IDS/IPS managed services, VMware Hypervisor-level security and patch management
- Application and Data Security: with solutions for end user management and individual application and database security.
Facilities and Processes to Support Compliant, Secure and Available Workloads
- One of the most robust lists of compliance certifications in the US
- West Datacenter: Tier 4+ and SSAE 16 SOC III
- East Datacenter: Tier 3+ and SSAE 16 SOC II
- ITIL-aligned processes
- Impeccable uptime records: 99.99% uptime SLA guarantee