Checks, Balances and Collaboration
Because you are still in control of your data and applications, achieving compliance for any framework requires a collaborative approach with both teams working toward the same goal. Bluelock maintains a strict set of audited guidelines for its controlled infrastructure, tools and processes, which is regularly reviewed and updated as technology and regulatory environments shift.
Most importantly, Bluelock’s solutions are engineered and supported by dedicated cloud hosting veterans who work closely with clients to meet their compliance obligations. Our team is trained to identify potential compliance and security gaps before they become a problem and work closely with clients to successfully complete any and all regulatory audits and interactions.
Robust Services and Features that Support Compliance
- Bluelock services and support processes are ITIL-aligned
- Backup and multi-site replication for application and data resiliency
- Managed firewall, intrusion detection, VPN and network antivirus
- OS management, patching, antivirus and 3rd party monitoring
- 3rd party vulnerability scanning and integrity
- Capacity and utilization monitoring
- Infrastructure log management
Key Compliance Features
- Advanced security and encryption options.
- Willingness to sign a BAA (Business Associate Agreement) with HIPAA-covered entities in the healthcare industry.
- Support for HIPAA-covered entities - achieved through an annual third party SSAE 16 SOC II audit and review of controls, which are also tested for alignment with HIPAA and HITECH requirements and comply with industry accepted security and availability best practices.
- Support for customers that have financial compliance requirements governed by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) - achieved through an annual third party SSAE 16 SOC II audit and review of controls, which are also tested for alignment with SOX requirements and comply with industry accepted security and availability best practices.
- Dedicated compliance support.
Highest Datacenter Quality
- Bluelock datacenters are ranked in the top 3% of all US datacenters
- Bluelock is SSAE 16 SOC II audited – only 8% of all US service providers are SOC II audited, most datacenters only execute SOC 1 audits
- Choose between a SSAE 16 SOC II audited datacenter in a Tier 3 facility or SSAE 16 SOC III audited datacenter in a Tier 4 facility
- State of the art datacenter facilities located 1,500 miles apart and 500 miles from US coasts, to meet all published business continuity requirements
- Bluelock datacenters have 30+ carrier feeds entering its datacenters for network redundancy
Industry-Leading Business Continuity Solutions
- Bluelock's Compliant Recovery as a Service provides Continuous Data Protection (CDP) to eliminate data loss and get your systems up and running in as little as 15 minutes
- Complete recovery assurance through proven testing processes and complete documentation in a co-created, approved disaster recovery run book
- Daily backups with both onsite and offsite storage, custom retention periods and database-specific backups
- Intersite server and database replication as well as replication readiness and RPO monitoring
- Recovery or test failover anytime with self-service and fully supported options
A Partner On Your Side
Regulated businesses need a partner who can offer more than just a cloud hosting platform. They need a partner who will collaborate with them to achieve compliance and reduce the likelihood of audit fines and penalties. Bluelock’s extensive success record of hosting highly regulated workloads ensures its customers will have a knowledgeable team that can help navigate a wide array of security and compliant hosting challenges. By committing to work with clients as a true, collaborative partner, Bluelock ensures the safe and secure hosting of high-risk workloads.
“When you’re going through the PCI audit, you need answers immediately as people are on premise, reports need to be run that day, etc. We appreciated the fact that the Bluelock team was so responsive and understanding of what we were going through. They seemed to take pride in us and them becoming PCI compliant because we felt like they were a true extension of the team.”
- Mark Gallo, President, Patronpath