SAP Workloads Demand Stability and Security
Bluelock’s SAP hosting and cloud certification combined with our longstanding reputation as a leading VMware vCloud® service provider makes it a perfect fit to host critical SAP workloads.
As a SAP-certified provider of cloud and hosting services, Bluelock provides a cost-effective delivery model for mission-critical SAP applications. To achieve this certification from SAP, Bluelock’s infrastructure, physical and logical security measures, processes, portal, and technical staff went through extensive review by SAP to validate the operational integration of its support of SAP applications to help ensure compliance with SAP's requirements for quality, availability and security. As an SAP-certified provider of cloud and hosting services for SAP solutions, Bluelock can perform a range of IT services related to SAP applications, from initial proof-of-concepts to rapid deployments for customers of their SAP solutions.
Bluelock’s skilled staff is trained to deliver and manage technical infrastructure while using methodologies and best practices to maximize datacenter uptime and security.
Bluelock is an SAP-certified provider of hosting services and cloud services. To further ensure ongoing high standards for the management of SAP® solutions, SAP-certified providers of cloud and hosting services for SAP solutions undergo a rigorous assessment of their delivery and support capabilities every two years by SAP’s outsourcing partner certification group.
Key Benefits of Hosting SAP at Bluelock
- Agile, scalable and affordable infrastructure to support business growth
- Improved total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Guaranteed services levels
- 24x7x365 support and monitoring
- Web-based management console to provide cost and capacity visibility
- High standard of security, reliability and availability
- Integrated disaster recovery and backups
- Pay-as-you-go infrastructure (Virtual Datacenters)
- Managed, maintained server hardware and storage