Cloud makes DR Easy, Affordable and Efficient
Cloud-based Recovery-as-a-Service is the latest in disaster recovery technology. Recovery-as-a-Service (RaaS) is the ideal on-ramp to cloud to solve your need to recover quickly, easily and efficiently after a disaster strikes. This webcast shares how four companies architected their RaaS solutions and protected entire applications in the cloud while reducing costs.
Learn How To:
- Protect and recover applications quickly
- Lower costs while improving RTO and RPOs
- Implement easy and affordable testing
- Recover into an enterprise-grade cloud environment
- Reduce downtime and business risk
Meet the Presenter
Pat O’Day Chief Technology Officer, Bluelock
Building on more than 15 years of experience as an information technology professional, Pat is responsible for commercializing and creating Bluelock’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud computing model. Pat will demonstrate how Recovery-as-a-Service can turn your disaster recovery plan from a pipedream to reality.