Why choose Bluelock for your VMware Cloud Credits?
- Unparalleled Visibility and ControlWith Bluelock Portfolio access and manage costs at the server, vApp and organization level or by resource type and quickly make adjustments
- Complimentary TrainingCloud training and onboarding provided by experienced VMware vCloud experts
- No CommitmentsAccess to highly flexible Virtual Datacenters with no long-term commitments and pay-as-you-go pricing
- Enterprise Security and ComplianceGet strong, auditable security and compliance through SSAE 16 Type II SOC 1 compliant datacenters built on secure VMware stack with vShield™, layer 2 isolation, role-based access control and LDAP integration
- VMware CompatibilityAs a VMware Hybrid Cloud Powered provider, Bluelock offers 100% compatibility with your internal VMware infrastructure making it easier and more efficient to deploy applications
What are Bluelock Virtual Datacenters?
A Virtual Datacenter is a pool of cloud infrastructure resources designed specifically for enterprise business needs. Those resources include compute, memory, storage, and bandwidth. Bluelock Virtual Datacenters are hosted in the public cloud and are based on VMware vCloud® technology, which provides full compatibility with any VMware environment. The solution is built on open standards with OVF packaging for the transport of workloads and interoperability, with additional support for the VMware vCloud API.
What are VMware Cloud Credits?
The VMware Cloud Credits Program is an easy on-ramp to the cloud, suitable for customers who want to take advantage of public and private cloud as a comprehensive IT strategy.
Customers purchase VMware Cloud Credits from VMware Solution Provider Partners and redeem them over time with approved VMware Service Provider Partners. With VMware Cloud Credits, customers take advantage of cloud economics and improve business agility while reducing IT capital expenditure on new equipment. VMware Cloud Credits give customers increased budget flexibility and they maintain control and visibility of their cloud spend.
What will I get for my VMware Cloud Credits at Bluelock?
Bluelock Cloud Credits VDC
||Effective Daily Rate
|Storage - Standard
License & Support rates available upon request
A small deployment of a VMware vCloud-based Virtual Datacenter environment including 4 medium VMs, would likely cost $1,300–$1,400 per month. This example includes 8 CPU, 16 GB Memory, 600 GB Storage, Bandwidth, IP, Licenses and Support.