- Location: Indianapolis, IN (or Distributed)
Are you looking for a challenging role as a Business Development Specialist? Bluelock Solutions, a high-growth technology company providing industry-leading Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service, is seeking a Business Development Specialist responsible for creating and identifying potential sales opportunities for Bluelock and the broader InterVision portfolio.
So, if you are looking for a career changing opportunity, we want to meet you!
The Business Development Specialist is a determined team player, who can thrive in a fast-paced team environment and has a strong desire to win. As a Business Development Specialist, you will prospect and develop relationships with businesses in Bluelock’s target market to hand off qualified leads and appointments to senior sales representatives. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Demand Generation and work collaboratively with dedicated sales professionals, marketing, and sales operations.
Do you have the following experience to work with our team?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years lead generation, tele-prospecting, and tele-qualification experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of MS Office applications
- Experience with Netsuite or other CRM tool is a plus
- Marketo or other marketing automation experience a plus
GREAT things will you be doing?
- Prospect potential sales opportunities in Bluelock’s target market (IT decision makers in midsize and large businesses) to assist in territory building and market penetration
- Generate high-quality business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling
- Develop and nurture relationships with potential customers and handoff established relationship to senior representatives
- Drive brand awareness campaigns and lead generation via networking, email marketing, and telemarketing
- Generate new leads within Bluelock’s target market and develop inbound leads and website chat function to drive qualified appointments
- Meet and exceed all monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas
- Build relationships with other employees, especially within sales and marketing to support marketing campaigns and sales goals
- Update and maintain all daily activities in Bluelock’s CRM tool (Netsuite) and Marketing automation tool (Marketo)
- Continue to learn, mold and educate yourself on the Bluelock sales process
- Campaign data analysis
- Track, analyze, and report metrics relating to prospecting performance
- Understand and articulate the value of the information obtained from metrics and A/B testing of various prospecting strategies
- Analyze campaign performance to identify, prioritize and execute on opportunities for improvement in effectiveness
- Would you like to be a Distributed Team Member?
That works! You will be self-disciplined, with a demonstrated history of success operating out of a home office.
What we could offer you and what you could expect on which to work:
A healthy, happy and servant-style leadership driven company.
Full benefits, 401(k), PTO, Holiday Time Off, flexible work schedule and so much more!
And, guess what? There is help… You will work with a highly intelligent group of people who truly work as a team!
Key Role Competencies:
- Articulate – Expresses oneself clearly in written or oral communication.
- Committed – Pledges oneself to a course of action and is willing to sacrifice to make it happen
- Creative – Inventive; can develop original solutions to problems
- Organized – Arranges work in an orderly way; has an orderly state of mind
Persistent – Refuses to give up especially when faced with opposition or difficulty
Working with us is rewarding.
Looking forward to walking you through your next journey!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of a level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time. Bluelock is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/W/Vet/Disabled