- Location: Indianapolis, IN
Are you looking for a challenging role as a Relationship Manager?
Bluelock, an InterVision solution, provides Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) for complex environments and sensitive data to help companies mitigate risk with confidence. Bluelock DRaaS is the solution midsize organizations turn to for highly resilient cloud services because of its ability to support unique requirements. Its exclusive program, Bluelock Recovery Assurance gives clients complete confidence their disaster recovery solution will be uncompromisingly secure, expertly tailored, thoroughly supported and comprehensively tested. With data centers in the US, Bluelock supports a wide range of compliance frameworks and is SOC 2 Type II audited. In March of 2018, Bluelock was acquired by InterVision Systems. For more information on Bluelock Solutions, visit http://www.bluelock.com and for information on InterVision, visit http://www.intervision.com.
So, if you are looking for a career changing opportunity, we want to meet you!
The Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for consistently achieving all renewal and bookings growth targets within their client portfolio. You will also be responsible for our clients’ success in accomplishing their business and technical objectives with Bluelock solutions and team members. You must successfully balance the need to exceed quota targets by ensuring we deliver an exceptional Bluelock Experience (BLX) that creates value and client satisfaction while deepening engagement.
Do you have the following experience to work with our team?
- B.S., Technology, Business, Engineering or comparable experience is required
- 5-10 years of complex, solution sales experience
- Have a proven track record of sales excellence
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Superior communication and sales skills; listening, writing, speaking, questioning, presenting
- Comfort with complex technology concepts required
- Able to conceptually understand virtualization and IT services
- Driven exceed goals
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, rapid change environment
- Moderate travel as required to exceed goals
What GREAT things will you be doing?
- Retain and Grow relationships with assigned existing customers (75%)
- Engage with assigned existing customers to ensure that they are properly serviced and satisfied
- Retain and expand assigned customers’ commitment to Bluelock
- Be a Challenger. Ensure we are delivering insight, value and an exceptional BLX
- Be a proactive problem solver for Bluelock and our clients
- Deepen client engagement and improve Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Co-Lead the development, implementation, and execution of a programmatic approach to relationship management (15%)
- Develop Relationship Management Program in a collaborative manner
- Present and discuss to gain organizational buy-in
- Implement program internally and externally
- Execute to drive desired results for all parties
- Evolve and improve the program
- Maintain and provide accurate reports, as well as forecasts of opportunities via SFA tool (5%)
- Other (5%)
- Work with other team members and cross-functionally to improve methods, processes, and results
- Other activities as required by the business and subject to change at management’s discretion
What we could offer you and what you could expect on which to work:
A healthy, happy and servant-style leadership driven company.
Full benefits, 401(k), PTO, Holiday Time Off, flexible work schedule and so much more!
And, guess what? There is help… You will work with a highly intelligent group of people who truly work as a team!
Key Role Competencies:
- Driven – has inner motivation; self-directed and not dependent on others
- Initiative – pro-active, makes things happen, takes the first step
- Customer Oriented – Attentive and responsive to customer (internal and external) concerns.
- Results Oriented and Accountable – Identifies, confronts, and overcomes barriers to successful completion of a task or project; “puts first things first”
- Self-Aware – Aware of impact on others; aware of strengths and weaknesses
- Highly Collaborative – Encourages a participative process; has a “win-win” orientation
- Adaptable – Capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks
- Leadership– Lead team members and clients to successful outcomes and valued long-term partnerships
Working with us is rewarding.
Looking forward to walking you through your next journey!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of a level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time. Bluelock is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/W/Vet/Disabled