Bluelock Portfolio™ for Recovery
Proof of recovery is a click away
A Single Consolidated Recovery Portal – Available Anywhere
Bluelock wants you to have complete confidence in your IT systems availability, which is why we’ve created Bluelock Portfolio™, a consolidated dashboard for your entire recovery environment. Fully mobile and available anywhere with an internet connection, Bluelock Portfolio means that recovery, testing and documentation is always just a click away.
With at-a-glance service reporting and intelligent alerts, you can rest assured that your solution fits within budget and will work exactly the way you expect.
Real-Time Awareness to Ensure Successful Failover
Bluelock Portfolio™ delivers business intelligence, so you can make actionable decisions for the future of your business. Our proprietary Recovery Health™ Score is a feature that calculates how your company’s Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) solution will perform during failover. We measure and translate raw recovery metrics into an easy-to-understand status, so that you can predict your recoverability at any given point in time.
Our color-coded indicators are updated in real-time and based on critical recovery metrics. You can even compare your current score with a 3-month average. Want notifications of your status? You can set thresholds to receive HeadsUp Alerts via email if there is a change to your environment. These alerts also include remediation suggestions for your convenience.
Two Approaches for an Outstanding Experience
For both beginning and seasoned DR professionals, you can determine Bluelock’s level of involvement to fulfill the disaster recovery strategy that you want for your team. Bluelock Portfolio facilitates your preference, so you’ll always receive the right approach for success.
- Assisted Experience: Bluelock provides you with training, tools, templates and support to perform DR activities yourself. If you need assistance at any point, we jump in to meet your needs.
- Managed Experience: Bluelock performs testing, updates your playbook and handles change management on your behalf. We manage your DR end-to-end and you can confirm how we’re doing at any time.
Whether you prefer an assisted or managed service model from Bluelock, you can adjust your level of engagement in Portfolio to receive only the information that is most relevant to you. Company executives can choose to access a consolidated overview of your solutions and spending to confirm their investment is working, while IT professionals can drill down to view detailed information about each tier to ensure resources are allocated appropriately.
What Can Portfolio Do During a Disaster?
Portfolio allows visibility during a disaster for clients to make quick, accurate decisions and operate their business in our cloud. You can do the following if a disaster strikes:
- Failover your DR environments
- Declare a disaster
- See who’s responsible for recovery tasks, along with contact information
- Download your Playbook with a single click to begin the order of operations
- Enhance and adjust security controls
- Perform backups and restores of hosted entities
How Does Bluelock Portfolio Empower Daily Maintenance?
Complete control over data and applications:
- Obtain high-level insights of spending, recoverability and verification for stakeholders with a single consolidated dashboard
- Discern the status of your IT recovery environment and receive customized notifications (HeadsUp Alerts) when changes occur
- Access real-time information about your IT recovery environment from anywhere with an internet connection, even from your smartphone or tablet
- Adjust who is able to view and make changes to your recovery environments with role-based access
Mitigate risks of downtime:
- Monitor and understand the real-time status of your recovery with our Recovery Health™ Score
- Inspect high-level and detailed analytics of each solution to verify recoverability and make actionable decisions
- View team member responsibilities and contact information
- Review the results of your latest DR test, then compare it with your past tests and Playbook
- Schedule tests and have access to Bluelock’s contact information to make changes to existing recovery settings
Prove your DR plan to auditors:
- Ease the burden of audits with access to downloadable third-party evidence of recoverability
- Download (with one click) all current and historical testing results, co-signed by both Bluelock and your IT team
- Download (with one click) your Playbook as evidence of process and responsibilities during an event
- Access your status of compliance
- Request our audit support through our ServiceNow ticketing system
Ensure you are staying within budget:
- Gain absolute financial transparency of your DR solution, down to the application-level, with detailed cost metrics through the virtual protection group (VPG) level
- Confirm you are not going over budget on added applications with our cost prediction tool, and choose to wind down applications to save costs
- Receive HeadsUp Alerts of spending changes, which can be customized for specific thresholds
- Ensure spending trajectories of your monthly costs
- View spending metrics by individual entity to facilitate accurate charge backs
- Export cost metrics into .CSV or .XML formats for automated invoicing
What happens if you need help troubleshooting an incident? Portfolio is fully integrated with ServiceNow, which means that submitting requests for Bluelock support has never been easier.
Request a Bluelock Portfolio™ Demo
Developed in conversations with industry experts to emphasize what’s most important for confidence in recovery, Bluelock Portfolio goes beyond a typical interface. To schedule a demo, fill out the form below.