Disaster Recovery for Compliance
Manage complex business requirements and meet strict requirements
Meet Compliance Needs with Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service
Managing complex business requirements in regulated industries can make finding the right recovery solution burdensome and complicated. Bluelock’s cloud recovery solutions are built not only to be robust and efficient but also to ensure your business is compliant with key regulations.
Compliance requires ironclad recovery technology and the people and processes to ensure the technology works as needed in a crisis. In addition to providing an off-site, secure datacenter in which to effectively backup and recover applications and data, Bluelock offers recovery objective targets, highly documented and verified testing processes and support from a dedicated team of disaster recovery experts. The result is that organizations in even the most regulated industries can achieve their recovery needs.
How Bluelock DRaaS Supports Compliance
- Recovery Runbooks are battle-tested and exhaustive to eliminate chaos and ensure rapid disaster recovery and highly documented processes.
- Continuous data protection through Zerto replication technology enables minutes-long RPOs and recovery in as little as 15 minutes to prevent data loss and minimize risk.
- Access guaranteed reserved capacity in a production-grade, secure cloud environment that provides a high performance, high quality recovery-state experience.
- Implementation support and training by disaster recovery experts, along with extensive configuration documentation.
- Full life cycle support and analysis including pre-event analysis and checklists, during-event active monitoring and post-event documented results and Runbook improvement recommendations.
- Advanced security and encryption options.
- Willingness to sign a BAA (Business Associate Agreement) with HIPAA-covered entities in the healthcare industry.
- Support for HIPAA-covered entities – achieved through an annual third-party SOC 2 audit and review of controls, which are also tested for alignment with HIPAA and HITECH requirements and comply with industry accepted security and availability best practices.
- Support for customers that have financial compliance requirements governed by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) – achieved through an annual third-party SOC 2 audit and review of controls, which are also tested for alignment with SOX requirements and comply with industry accepted security and availability best practices.
- Dedicated compliance support.
Highest Datacenter Quality
- Bluelock datacenters are ranked in the top 3% of all US datacenters
- Bluelock is SOC 2 audited – only 8% of all US service providers are SOC 2 audited, most datacenters only execute SOC 1 audits
- Choose between a SOC 2 audited datacenter in a Tier 3-modeled facility or SOC 2 audited datacenter in a Tier 4 Gold facility
- State of the art datacenter facilities located 1,500 miles apart and 500 miles from US coasts, to meet all published business continuity requirements
- Bluelock datacenters have 30+ carrier feeds entering its datacenters for network redundancy
A Trusted Partner for Compliance and Audits
Many of Bluelock’s customers are in some of the most highly regulated industries, covered by such compliance frameworks as HIPAA and HITECH, PCI and SOC 2. Bluelock has successfully supported and assisted many customers through regulatory audits. Bluelock has also completed the self-certification of compliance with the European Union Data Protection Privacy Shield framework. Furthermore, Bluelock’s services and support follow ITIL-aligned processes, methods and procedures.