Disaster Recovery Onboarding
Proven onboarding processes to protect your business in 30 days or less
A Prescriptive, Proven Process That Sets Your Business Up For Success
Once you’ve committed to modernizing your recovery approach with simple, affordable cloud recovery, you don’t want to wait a second longer to be fully protected.
Bluelock has refined its Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service onboarding process to get customers implemented, trained and the first recovery test scheduled within 30 days or less. Based on years of complex cloud recovery implementation experience, our team successfully guides customers through a prescriptive, but tailored, process that delivers results quickly.
Your team will have a knowledgeable, single point of contact at Bluelock to guide you through successful implementation, DR Playbook creation and testing. The process is always tailored to meet the client’s specific timeline and configuration requirements and is designed to achieve key milestones based on Bluelock’s proactive management of the process.
Bluelock Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service Onboarding
- Guided, automated or fully managed implementation of replication services
- Proactive management of key milestones and objectives
- Custom disaster recovery Playbook (includes DR runbook) co-created and signed off on by both teams
- First recovery test executed and documented for assurance and proof of performance for leadership or audits
- Interactive training sessions, available and complimentary for anyone on your team, for the life of your service agreement with Bluelock
Your Bluelock team is not only highly involved in the onboarding process, but also available post-implementation for assistance and continued training. If you’d like more information on our onboarding process, such as sample onboarding documentation, information on training sessions or to discuss your unique project, contact us today.