Hybrid Cloud Hosting
Full compatibility for workload portability and business agility
Compatible Cloud for VMware Infrastructure
Bluelock’s Hybrid Cloud Hosting solution provides a seamless way to move VMs and applications between your private VMware-based datacenters and Bluelock hosted environments. Certified by VMware as a vCloud Hybrid Cloud Powered Service, Bluelock’s hosting solutions provide enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure with compatible management, security and application portability for true business agility.
Bluelock’s managed cloud hosting solution is built on VMware’s cloud infrastructure technology, which includes VMware vCloud Director, VMware vSphere and VMware vShield security. This VMware Hybrid Cloud Powered service delivers consistent and auditable security and performance through SSAE Type II SOC 2 controls as well as technical capabilities such as network isolation, role-based access control and directory services integration.
Bluelock’s complete VMware integration makes it incredibly easy for existing VMware administrators to set up and manage their hybrid cloud. VMware customers can immediately realize the benefits of cloud with the ability to move workloads between VMware-compatible clouds, public and/or private, in a secure environment. Moreover, VMware customers can view and manage their existing VMware environment (their private cloud) as well as Bluelock’s VMware-based public cloud resources in the vSphere Client control panel they already have.
Key Benefits of Bluelock Production Hosting
- Full compatibility with your existing VMware infrastructure
- Enterprise-grade, top to bottom design with resilient architecture
- Self-service and managed service support
- Full visibility and management of resources and costs with Bluelock Portfolio
- Multiple storage options
- 24×7 Enterprise and Professional support levels
- Easy integration with Bluelock’s disaster recovery solutions
- Proven, onboarding and workload transition processes