On-demand, scalable traffic management for a more positive, consistent end-user experience
Load Balancing Managed Service for Your Cloud
The Bluelock Load Balancing Managed Service allows you to more closely focus on your business objectives while Bluelock delivers this service designed to manage your online traffic and maximize your workload performance. Bluelock leverages the enterprise caliber F5 platform to deliver this service to help give your users a seamless, high quality experience.
Bluelock partners with F5 to provide the BIG-IP® Local Traffic Manager™ VE as a virtual appliance to meet your enterprise load balancing needs. The appliance lives in your Bluelock hosted environment, giving you complete control over F5’s most celebrated features.
Benefits of Bluelock’s Load Balancing Managed Service
- Horizontal Scaling: By utilizing the F5 BIG-IP LTM VE, you can scale your applications horizontally, which means less downtime and better scaling. When web applications experience a drastic increase in traffic, the F5 load balancers can be used to scale your infrastructure.
- High Availability: The F5 BIG-IP LTM VE appliances can be clustered for high availability, providing the ultimate solution for high up-time requirements. Prevent application downtime by spreading internet traffic across two or more web servers for high availability, even in the event one server becomes unavailable.
- Virtual Hardware: Upgrade your F5 by simply adding more CPUs, Memory, or NICs. No need to re-deploy another virtual appliance.
- Secure Applications and Data: From powerful network-level and protocol-level security to selective data and cookie encryption, BIG-IP LTM VE deploys a suite of security services to protect the applications that run your business.
- Plan for Growth and Avoid Downtime: With BIG-IP LTM VE, you get the industry’s most advanced load balancing and application health monitoring capabilities. BIG-IP LTM VE enables you to seamlessly add virtual servers and redirect traffic away from issues with specific servers or network components. Industry-leading performance ensures that your business has room to grow.
Bluelock’s Load Balancing Managed Service Delivery
Bluelock’s partnership with F5 to provide BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager™ VE, hosted within your Bluelock environment, gives you control over F5’s most celebrated features.
- Create and Maintain: Create and maintain pools, virtual servers, load balancing method and built-in basic health monitors required to load balance your application.
- Ongoing Monitoring: With 24x7x365 response to down alerts, you’ll have confidence in your service. Daily backups are also provided and Bluelock can help troubleshoot issues as they arise.
About F5 BIG-IP LTM VE
As organizations increasingly realize the benefits of virtualization within and across data centers, supporting application delivery with a dynamic infrastructure is more important than ever. Bluelock’s Antivirus Service complies with the following standards:
With BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) Virtual Edition (VE), you get the agility you need to create a mobile, scalable and adaptable infrastructure for virtualized applications. Like the physical BIG-IP LTM appliance, BIG-IP LTM VE is a full proxy between users and application servers, providing a layer of abstraction that secures, optimizes and load balances application traffic.