IaaS Premium™ Production Hosting
Flexible, powerful, secure managed cloud solutions
Performance and Security for Demanding Workloads
Bluelock’s production hosting solution, IaaS Premium™ is especially designed for production workloads and applications that require very high availability. Our solutions deliver superior performance along with customizable layers of security. Our VMware-based platform can be architected as a virtual private cloud using software isolation, or if your workload requires physical isolation of resources, Bluelock offers tailored private cloud options that can be isolated at the host, SAN, RAID or datastore level. This solution is designed to integrate wholly into a broader hybrid cloud strategy to allow your team to take a regimented approach to deploying cloud resources.
Highly Secured and Supported
Even our public cloud multi-tenant deployments meet the most stringent security requirements due to aspects such as our careful selection of datacenter locations that ensure you have complete control over data residency as well encryption at-rest as a standard option.
Our IaaS Premium™ solution is designed with a robust security foundation with additional layers of security available, all able to support compliance across a variety of general and industry-specific standards such as SOC 2, NIST and HIPAA.
With tools such as Bluelock Portfolio™ that support the visibility and management of resources and support from a veteran team of cloud hosting experts, Bluelock’s IaaS Premium™ production hosting is truly a complete solution to power your business forward.
Resilient Architecture Design
- Enterprise-grade, top-to-bottom design leveraging top-of-the-line equipment
- Uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA) of 99.99%
- Low subscription density to insulate performance impact from demand of other applications
- Advanced HA software-defined networking, load balancing and firewalls
- Simple integration with Bluelock’s Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service solutions that enable fast recovery onto the same production-grade environment at a second site (with both private and public options)
Services and Tools to Ensure Your Cloud Strategy Succeeds
- Project-managed onboarding and workload transition services
- Expertly managed services – Backups, Antivirus, OS Patching, Monitoring and moreVisibility and control of your environment, as well as guaranteed reserved capacity for immediate use via Bluelock Portfolio™
- 24×7 Enterprise and Professional support levels with a frontline support team that is equivalent in expertise to Tier 3 support personnel
- Resource flexibility with varying commitment levels to achieve budget requirements
Highest Quality Datacenters
- Choose between a SOC 2 audited datacenter in a Tier 3 facility or SOC 3 audited datacenter in a Tier 4 Gold facility, the first-ever of its kind
- State-of-the-art datacenter facilities located 1,500 miles apart and 500 miles from US coasts, to meet all published business continuity requirements
- Bluelock has 30+ carrier feeds entering its datacenters for network redundancy
- All Bluelock employees are US residents
“Our entire team is more agile, and we can use the time we’re saving to develop new products, release new features and get to market faster. That helps us stay in front of the competition.”
– Bryan Bond, Senior Systems Engineer, eMeter, a Siemens Business