Keep your cloud performing gracefully with up-to-date stats
Bluelock Server Monitoring Managed Service for Your Cloud
Our Server Monitoring Managed Service tracks the leading indicators in your infrastructure including CPU utilization, drive capacity and server availability, so you can rest assured that if an issue arises, you will get the notifications you need to run your business effectively.
Combined with 24x7x365 support, you can reduce valuable time spent on monitoring your own systems, which frees up resources for more important tasks.
Benefits of Bluelock’s Server Monitoring Managed Service
- Proactive Protection: Our goal is to ensure that your environment is running 24×7. We take uptime seriously and are dedicated to maintaining availability of your infrastructure.
- Real-time Visibility: Our performance monitoring systems provide you the real-time visibility to resource utilization statistics so you can make informed decisions and proactively predict the impact of your applications.
- Low System Overhead: Bluelock’s Monitoring Managed Service does not require a software agent to be installed on your virtual machine, freeing up memory, CPU and storage space for more important items.
- Always-on Alerting: Have peace-of-mind with our always-on alerting. Your environment is being watched around the clock to create greater staff productivity.
- Alert Dashboard: You’ll have real-time general and deep-dive access to vital infrastructure data on one useful dashboard, as well as historical data, that can help predict future needs.
Bluelock’s Server Monitoring Managed Service Delivery
Bluelock’s Monitoring Managed Service provides vital information to help you manage server health and monitor for service interruptions. Plus, our experts are always available and dedicated to your business’s IT health.
- Host availability
- Website availability
- Drive capacity
- Memory usage
- Remote access availability
- Read-only disk mode
Alert thresholds can be set to any specification within the limits of the monitoring system. You can also designate specific alerts to be sent to particular team members depending on the service being monitored.
Each Bluelock Monitored Managed Service is checked every 5 minutes. If the service doesn’t meet the operational parameters, it is monitored every minute until recovered. All host availability, read-only disk mode and environment-access related alerts are sent to the Bluelock Client Support team for immediate action.